How do I place an order?
- Orders can be placed via fax (416) 253-4415 via or at our showroom located at 1821 Albion Rd unit 11. Please contact the office directly for an appointment at (416) 253-6921. You may also place orders via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on book an appointment.
- Once your order is received we will email or fax you a rental agreement and estimate. Please allow 24 business hours for us respond to your inquiry.
- To confirm an order, we must have a completed, signed rental agreement with a valid credit card on file.
Do I need to make a deposit?
- We require a 50% deposit upon confirmation to reserve your linens.
How do I make revisions to my order?
- Revisions and final numbers can be submitted up to 14 days before the delivery via email or fax. A representative will confirm your changes via phone, email or fax. Any price adjustments will be made upon approval of the changes.
What is your payment policy?
- Mega City Linen accepts American Express, Visa, debit and MasterCard.
- All orders must be paid in full 14 days before the delivery date or the order is subject to cancellation.
Can I pay by cheque?
- Personal and business cheques are accepted. An additional fee will be applied if a cheque is returned for insufficient funds.
Does Mega City Linen pick up the linens after the event?
- Yes, we offer pick-up services within the GTA. Late-night and holiday charges may apply for any pickups after 6 p.m. and/or during public holidays. Additional charges may apply for out of town pickups and drop offs.
What is the deadline for the return of linens?
- All linens are due back at Mega City Linen’s office on the RETURN DATE indicated on your invoice. Usually the return date is the first regular business day after the event. Any additional rental fee will be charged for any late returns.
LOST & DAMAGED
What happens if linens are missing after my event?
- All items will be thoroughly checked and re-counted upon arrival to our facility. Any missing linens will be charged additional rental fees and replacement costs.
What happens if linens are damaged?
- Any rental items and or linens that are deemed by Mega City Linen to be damaged will be charged a replacement cost.
- Damaged linens must be returned to Mega City Linen. Please be advised that payment applied for any damaged linen(s) are not considered a purchase.